Description du poste
We are looking for a motivated, reliable and pro-active Spanish & English speaker student to join our Recruitment team for a 6 months internship in our office in Barcelona.
This internship can lead to a permanent role.
What will be your responsibilities?
As a Talent Acquisition Assistant, your will assist a senior consultant in the day-to-day running of the business activities:
– Assist in the international recruitment process from A to Z:
• Acknowledging receipt of applications and screening of candidate profiles
• Sourcing for specific profiles
• Attending and conducting job interviews
• Writing reports on candidates and posting job ads
• Contribute to writing proposals and delivering our solutions
• Data entry in xls files
– Beinvolved in Business Development and deliver our solutions
– Identify new potential opportunities
– Maintain and improve our CRM
– Support daily activities
What’s on offer?
• Fast growing company still with a strong family culture
• A chance to evolve in a multicultural, friendly and fun environment with people from all over the world
• Team perks and activities such as gym access and language class
• Internship allowance (Euros 500 net/month)
Who are we looking for?
– Final year Student in Bachelor/Master Degree in HR, Psychology, Economics or Business
– Good written and oral Spanish and English skills (additional German and/or French language would be a plus)
– Eye for details and strong listening skills
– Customer service: diplomatic, friendly, emphatic and professional
– Autonomy, initiative, persistence, problem-solving and organisational skills
– Adrenaline-rush seeker looking to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
TALENT ACQUISITION ASSISTANT | 500€/MONTH | STAGE BARCELONE REFES17
- @ Helpstage
- €500.00 / Monthly
RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT- 643 €/MONTH – Offre de stage Singapour
- @ Helpstage
- S$1,000.00 / Monthly