Description du poste
You will work for a jewellery designer in a fashionable area of Melbourne.
All jewellery is made onsite and the intern would get to work with in a small creative team, seeing the design from conception right through to sale.
Your tasks will be (depending of your dates of internship)
– Showroom EOY sale – June
– The Big Design Trade Show – August
– New collection photoshoot – September
– New collection release – space TBC
– Evening for bloggers, clients and personal shoppers with short talks on ethical sourcing of materials, gold and silver bespoke work etc – Oct. Nov
– Wedding ring capsule range 2018 Nov. Dec.
– 2018 christmas Dec.
But also can be:
– Packaging orders
– Administrative tasks
– Collating printed collateral
– Maintaining organisation and efficiency of business operations
– Maintaining and collating information for administrational inventories and databases
– Follow up from prior contact with bloggers, retailers, press etc and action with email or phone correspondence
– Image and content upload to online stores
– Research, track best selling items – engage conversations with stockists and customers
– Remerchandising showroom store.
This internship is unpaid.
If you are interested, please send us a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ASSISTANT(E) AUX COMMUNICATIONS | 600$/MOIS-STAGE CANADA REF CA25
- @ Helpstage
- CA$600.00 / Monthly
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT-$250/MONTH- STAGE SYDNEY REF AU 19
- @ Helpstage
- AU$250.00 / Monthly