Description du poste
You will work for a marketing company located in the center of Sydney.
You will have to handle a large range of different tasks for this internship so you need to be flexible and multi tasks.
• Pick, pack and dispatch client product to media
• Keep the client sample room tidy
• Chase up client samples sent to the media
• Keep the publicity books up to date
• Have 5 copies of bound credentials in the credentials cupboard for our company
• Assist in tender preparation
• Complete direct mail programs to all exhibitors for all exhibitions and events
• Contact potential exhibition & event customers after mailing
• Input the new staff details into filemaker
• Complete general office duties that all staff perform
o Answer the telephone
o Answer the door
o Assist in supplying refreshments to clients when they visit for meetings
o Collecting mail from the front door
o Taking mail to the post office
• Assist on events when required
• Call retailers for mannequin displays
• Assist with data entry
• Talent pays (Mon or Tues or Wed each week) – check talent invoices for hours, pay rates and add job numbers.
• Talent invoices (Mon or Tues or Wed each week) – check that we have a super fund and date of birth. I have a master list for them to work from.
• File all completed jobs
• Check that all folders are in sequential order
• Organise DAT tapes in sequential order
• File printed samples in warehouse cabinet
• Complete studio hours analysis
• Assist the Logistics Manager
Please note that the work that you will do will depend upon your capabilities.
This is an unpaid internship.
If you are interested, please send us a resume to: email@example.com