Description du poste
You will work for a cycling store in Dublin.
You are a marketing student interested in taking up a, 3- month (30 Hrs Per Week) paid internship. This is a fantastic opportunity for a student with a keen interested in cycling and social media marketing to gain practical experience. As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our sales/marketing team in all stages of marketing campaign.
Areas of Responsibility
– Develop and implement campaigns across our social media channels
– Come up with ideas for engaging and exciting content
– Measure campaigns and engagement by defining the metrics and ensuring KPIs are hit
– Develop plans to increase traffic to our website and footfall into our store
– Produce/merchandise instore displays which will be used for social media content and to generate revenue
What we’re Looking For
– Currently studying or recently graduated from a marketing related course
– A keen interest in all thing’s bicycles
– Have the right to work in Ireland
– Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
> Interested candidates are asked to include a cover letter outlining their skill set and explain why they are the most suitable candidate.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
> Part-time hours: 30 per week
> Salary: €10.50-€12.50 per hour