Description du poste
You will work for a business consultancy firm.
This great opportunity is for a candidate looking to obtain a solid and qualifying work experience in marketing and communications. The internship involves working on exciting projects managed by the company, such as in in the advertising, education and property management sectors and gradually assuming more responsibilities subject to performance. You will be provided all necessary internal trainings, regular coaching and a friendly guidance from the experienced members of the team. Duration: 5 (6 months possible) 35hrs/wk. Erasmus and other EU program applicants are welcome to apply.
What you will be involved in:
– potential client prospecting
– brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
– helping with social media and email marketing
– participating in industry events
– conduct market research (desktop and potentially in the field) and regularly check competitors’ communication
– tracking and analysing sales & marketing campaign data
– preparing PowerPoint presentations
– occasionally following up with customer inquiries
– help with marketing campaigns (online and off-site)
– other related work
You will learn new skills, have exposure to various aspects of the work and enjoy great learning and working experience.
Although the internship is unpaid, £25 contribution will be made per week towards transportation costs starting from Week 2, unless the candidate is in receipt of a scholarship provided by a third party organisation.
General requirements for the candidate:
– Fluent English
– Can demonstrate an interest in marketing, advertising and business development, min 1 year of prior marketing experience is desired.
– Creative individual who can identify target audiences and devise campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
– Good organisational skills and “can do” attitude
– Highly responsible and has skills/ experience of meeting deadlines
– Passionate to learn new skills and expand knowledge
– Friendly team player with track record of working with others in a team
– Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Applications are considered all-year round, subject to availability.
If you are interested in this internship, please send us a resume to email@example.com