Description du poste
You will work for an housing agency in Buenos Aires. The company also promotes events, activities and services for foreigners studying in Buenos Aires.
The company seeks a Marketing and Communications Assistant Manager in the field of real estate, social media, media content, live events & community building. The hands-on tasks will include assisting the communications strategy, community management, media production (video & photo), event planning, and interaction with the different branches of our business.
The internship period is 5 months with a flexible timeframe & schedule.
Minimum 20 hours per week depending on your profile and our needs.
You will work tightly with our Marketing director & the Communications team to support and promote the experience we offer: housing, events, activities and services to foreigners living in Buenos Aires or planning to move here.
• Students looking for an exciting professional opportunity in Buenos Aires
• Fields of study: Marketing, Communications, Digital, Video/Media Production, Design, Business Administration, Tourism or Event planning
• Languages needed: Fluent English. Spanish a major plus. Any other languages appreciated.
• Personal qualities: initiative, creativity, team spirit, rigor, organization, dynamic and eager to learn.
• Knowledge Requirements: Knowledge and use of social networks. Good writing. Knowledge of media production and computer skills is a plus.
We are looking for someone who is not afraid to balance learning from our director and team with developing a certain autonomy and initiative on his own.
This internship will allow you to experience the evolution of a booming company and concept ; having serious responsibilities and missions as you bring your own creativity to the development of the project. Working in a young, modern and relaxed atmosphere.
Please send us your Resume/CV and further information about you: email@example.com