Description du poste
Compensation : $720 /month accommodation allowance
Your will work for a company in the tourism industry.
You will be involved in all day-to-day operational activities, administration and aspects of guest services, including ancillary sales and complaint handling.
Insight into the working environment of a tourism operation will give the student a better understanding how theoretical knowledge gained at school/university applies to real business and it will also assist the student in future job search.
The program involves projects across all Guest Services and Operational functions:
Completion of Star Rating training programs as follows:
Core Values, Mission and Vision,
Brands & Vehicle Types,
Terms & Conditions for all brands
Product knowledge Australia,
Guest Service Excellence,
Vehicle Show-Through Scripts for each vehicle type,
Guest Complaint Handling.
Practicing and applying the learning:
Assistance with daily branch operations activities as follows:
– Daily set up and presentation (What it means to represent the brand),
– Guest information processing,
– Ancillary product sales,
– Completion of rental agreements,
– Guest advise, e.g. on local road rules, camp sites, routes and sights,
– Vehicle show-through (product presentation and explanation)
– Complaint handling/conflict resolution together with manager or senior staff (Find best solution)
– Assistance in branch projects as they arise, e.g. regional and local marketing projects
– Learn and master all aspects of safety and risk management to keep self and others safe in the workplace
– Analyse sales techniques of branch teams
– Compile monthly reports on Sales Target KPI achievements of branch
– Provide recommendations to improve sales results
– Facilitate inter-branch communication with regards to Sales KPIs, e.g. create competitions and games to share experience and improve sales results.
The successful student will possess:
• An advanced level of the English language skills, both verbal and written
• Basic understanding of tourism and/or business operations practices
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to work to deadlines
• Excellent communication, guest service & people skills
• Intermediate computer skills
• A pro-active and positive attitude