Description du poste
Compensation $720 per month accommodation allowance
Your will work for a company in the tourism industry.
The internship is aiming at giving the internship student the skills and experience to design, build, develop and maintain web sites, other digital media assets and traditional print work.
And will also be responsible for the web sites, other digital media assets and traditional print work to ultimately drive customer acquisition and sales for the company.
The student will be fully integrated into our Marketing team and involved in all day-to-day operational activities in our department.
The program involves:
• Design and create graphic content for websites, other digital assets and print
collateral using Adobe creative Cloud, MS Office and other graphic design
• Produces visual solutions to the communication needs of the company using
a mix of creative skills and commercial awareness.
• Select and secure appropriate illustrative materials to be used.
• Develop and maintain web content
• Maintain and update web sites; ensuring consistency, accuracy and
compliance with industry best practice standards.
• Develop wireframes, layouts, templates, and other design concepts.
• Maintain internal posting of policies, forms, and related data as provided.
• Recognise system deficiencies and implement/recommend effective solutions.
• Assist the Marketing team in general support activities.
The successful student will possess:
• An advanced level of the English language skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to take direction with initiative and work independently as well as part
of a team
• Current enrolment in a Marketing or similar course (basic understanding of
Marketing, tourism marketing and/or business operations practices)
• Digital experience with Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter) for Business
• Basic/intermediary InDesign skills highly regarded
• A strong attention to detail and ability to offer a high standard of translation
for collateral and online
• Excellent communication and people skills
• A pro-active manner and positive attitude.
If you are interested, please send us a resume to email@example.com or via this page.