Description du poste
The internship is aiming at provide the internship student with a good general understanding of the role and tasks performed by the Accounts team in our organisation.
The student will be involved in all day-to-day accounting activities, the administration and financial operations. Insight into the working environment of an Accounts department will give you a better understanding how your theoretical knowledge gained at university applies to real business and it will also assist you in your future job search.
The program involves projects across all Accounts functions:
– Assistance with daily Accounts activities including weekly reporting to relevant Manager
– Daily reconciliation of cash received by branches
– Reconciliation of Credit Cards and Bank Accounts as allocated to you
– Processing tasks in accounts receivable, accounts payable and bonds
– Asset / hire purchase management
– Ensure paperwork is entered in the system correctly
– Ensure payments are allocated
– Process all customer traffic infringements received prior to dates specified on the notices
– Respond to queries relating to bonds and other customer payment
– Actively implement the company’s internal and external customer service values.
– Answer all payment related correspondence via email, mail, fax and phone.
– Liaise with travel agents and business partners with regards to accounts payable and receivable.
The successful student will possess:
• An advanced level of the English language skills, both verbal and written
• Solid understanding of Accounting practices
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to work to deadlines
• Excellent communication, customer service & people skills
• Intermediate computer skills with high proficiency in Word and Excel, MYOB regarded
• A pro-active and positive attitude
Minimum duration: 3 months
If you are interested, please send us a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org